[Kst] Kst 1.1.0 compile pb on Mdk 10.0

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Mon Oct 3 12:29:41 CEST 2005

>   Sounds like HAVE_LINUX is not defined.  Does the commit I
> just did help?
Well, I fear not... But in the meantime, I found an older snapshot that
I was able to compile. As the last features were not really needed in
that case, it was not a problem.
I don't want to spend too much time investigating compile problems on
older platforms, unless you feel it is very important. I was just not
aware that there could be platform issues in the Linux world to that
point, so maybe what would make sense is to try and see what
distribution coverage we have through developers and mailing-list users,
and make sure that the most common distros/versions always compile. For
my part, I could check Fedora Core 2, Mandriva LE2005 and possibly
Debian (I'd have to check exactly which version).