[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/kst

Matthew D Truch matt at truch.net
Wed Nov 30 23:18:06 CET 2005

On Wed, Nov 30, 2005 at 05:10:03PM -0500, Barth Netterfield wrote:
> Should the view manager be a tab under the data manager?
> or
> Should the view objects just get listed in the data manager
> or
> Should the view object manager be a separate dialog, as Andrew has started.

View objects should not get listed under the data manager, at least as
the data manager is now.  With even a couple of tabs (windows) with a
few plots each can make that list hard enough to manage.  Perhaps there
is a better way to group items in the data manager?

A tab or a separate dialog both seem fine to me (and aren't that
different).

--
"If you have only seen it once, then you haven't seen it twice."
matt at truch.net
http://matt.truch.net/