[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Fri Nov 25 15:41:56 CET 2005

On Saturday 26 November 2005 07:27, Barth Netterfield wrote:
> On November 24, 2005 08:42 pm, George Staikos wrote:
> > SVN commit 483099 by staikos:
> >
> > Selection rect can't be drawn from paint because it affects the clipper.
> > Remove for now which fixes lots of corruption.  Will re-add later in a
> > different way.
>
> The other option is to draw the selection rects within the object...  Won't
> work for lines though.

  It still breaks the clipper.  I think I have a plan that will work though.
I want to create a KstPainter.  We can put the paint type in there, along
with the information about any need to paint selection and focus indicators.
I think this will help us reduce the special casing of painting over time
too.  It's going to touch a lot of code so I'd appreciate a bit of feedback
before I make this change.

> Lines still get clipped at their ends, as do arrows.

  Yes I'm working on that too.  That's what I was originally hunting and
decided to tackle the selection indicators first.  Actually all objects are
getting clipped, just some are more noticeable than others.