[Kst] trunk is feature frozen

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Thu Nov 24 02:39:04 CET 2005

  I guess I should officially declare, trunk is frozen for features.  No new
features in any part, no new extensions, no new plugins.  If you want to work
on that instead, please create a branch and then merge your work into Kst
after 1.2.0 is released.  We need stability more than anything else now.

  The target areas that need to be cleaned up and fixed include:
1) Scripting
   - some objects are missing important bindings
   - testing
2) View objects
   - user interface issues
   - saving/loading
   - painting issues (some still lurk)
3) Extdate compilation issue with datasources, template
4) Any -safe- optimizations.  I'd like to think that this item is closed now
5) Update issues
   - scalars in labels
   - are we forced to implement updates of view objects now?
6) Docs need to be updated
   - I am working on finding someone to do this, no luck yet

  Items I'm not sure about:
1) Does monochrome and greyscale printing work well?