[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/kst/datasources/healpix

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Wed Nov 2 17:19:09 CET 2005

> So any datasource that wants to be able to load a
> matrix/image from the command line could just use this as an
> example and implement the same feature.
I thought it was possible to load vectors by name from the command line,
but I have just tried it with cdf and it does not seem to work. I don't
understand why that would not work, and I would rather make it work than
implement the "number aliasing" feature for all datasources. By the way,
wouldn't it be possible to factor this out of datasources: if the fields
given in the commandline are numbers, request them by number in the
field list as returned by fieldList(), otherwise by name ?