[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/kst/datasources/healpix

Ted Kisner tskisner.public at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 16:51:54 CET 2005

On Tuesday 01 November 2005 17:47, Barth Netterfield wrote:
> Also, should we make it so that in general, data sources which produce
> matrixes have names, or at least synonyms '1', '2' etc...

Well, the ascii datasource uses these names (1,2,3,...) by default.  I have
changed the healpix data source so that the matrix names are "1 - <name of
first map from FITS file>", "2 - <name of second map from FITS file>", etc.

I have also added code to isValidMatrix, isValidField, readMatrix, and
readField that allows the calling code to reference a field by its name or by
the number 1,2,3,etc.

So any datasource that wants to be able to load a matrix/image from the
command line could just use this as an example and implement the same
feature.

George- I'll change the command line option in
graphics/doc/kst/commandline-chapter.docbook

-Ted