[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/patches

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Wed Nov 2 16:28:48 CET 2005

The one we use is the same speed as fftw, but is *much* easier to install and
use.  As a consequence, we have never had problems with people unable to
install fftw first (for some, installing fftw is a bit of an adventure...).
As I said, as far as I know, the only downside is the restriction to 2^N
ffts.