[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/devel-docs

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Tue Nov 1 19:53:16 CET 2005

On Tuesday 01 November 2005 13:41, Ted Kisner wrote:
> SVN commit 476657 by tskisner:
>
> More realistic plan for healpix support.  My goal is to get save/load to
> kst file working and maybe a testcase before Nov. 4.  I am assuming that a
> developers release is essentially a feature freeze followed by testing and
> critical bug fixing?

  Not entirely.  It will showcase most of the features, but it's possible that
some won't be ready.  I doubt the view object stuff will be ready by Friday,
for instance.  Hopefully we'll have a start on it though.  The main point is
to have a somewhat stable Kst that people developing scripts or sessions can
use to test and provide feedback with.