[Kst] Reverts, and 3.1

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed May 25 03:16:31 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 24 May 2005 15:32, Barth Netterfield wrote:
> Not a terrible solution from my POV.  The problem is that it means that SVN
> is not necessarily 3.1 compatible at any given time.  There may be times
> when HFI needs to use the SVN version - so perhaps George will also need to
> have a 3.1 conversion machine as well (one of the HFI machines remotely?)
> to back up Andrew.

   I would be able to do it too, but then I have to dump patches onto all of
the machines over there all the time as opposed to pushing them up via
subversion.  It's already difficult to do hotfixes.  This will be a real
pain.

   I think the only appropriate solution is to stay with 3.1, or to upgrade
-everyone- to 3.4.