[Kst] Reverts, and 3.1

Andrew Walker arwalker at sumusltd.com
Tue May 24 20:56:50 CEST 2005

I still have a 3.1 system. Opening the dialog in QtDesigner 3.1
and saving it makes all the necessary changes.

I would suggest that everyone target 3.3 and every so often I will
make the necessary changes to get it working under 3.1. Should I
ever run into a non-trivial problem then we can make a decision of
whether to expend the effort to resolve it or abandon 3.1 support.

Amdrew