[Kst] Showstoppers for 1.1.0

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Thu May 5 21:34:16 CEST 2005

As far as I can see, the only showstopper for 1.1.0 is the live data crash
with dirfiles.  I need a test setup before I can fully debug that.  I haven't
seen such crashes.

The timezone issues and time display issues should be fixed but I'm not sure
what to do about them yet.  We can survive with them as they are.

I will need plenty of time to figure out how to package Kst properly from svn
so I'll be spending time on that for now.  I'll branch us soon as well, so
HEAD can open up for new work (in particular, the new plugins that Nicholas
sent).