[Kst] (no subject)

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Tue May 3 18:32:57 CEST 2005

CCBUG: 89688

Here come some plugins implenting step-wise differentiation and
integration. To avoid confusion, I have called the second plugin
cumulative sum as it is more appropriate. More accurate numerical
integration algorithms can be implemented later, but in the meantime
this should answer most needs... The only thing I don't like about the
cumulative sum is that it creates vector with one more sample than the
original, but I think that's what a cumulative sum should do.
Feel free to make modifications as appropriate before they are
integrated in the source tree.