[Kst] Tutorial - now in DocBook

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Wed Mar 30 16:21:40 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 29 March 2005 20:32, Philip Rodrigues wrote:
> On Tuesday 29 March 2005 15:24, Barth Netterfield wrote:
> > The ideal number of tutorials seems like 1.  Can you merge them?
> > Can we put the merged on one line as well as linked to or part of the
> > Handbook?
>
> Certainly - I'll start doing that.

It's now done and committed. The Kst Handbook now has a tutorial chapter. If
you could check through it and tell me about anything that's missing
(especially images), that'd be great.

I moved the tutorial stuff into the main doc/kst directory, instead of the
doc/kst/tutorial subdirectory which it was in previously. This means there's
no need (AFAICT) for the tutorial/ directory. Is it safe to remove?

Regards,
Philip