[Kst] Kst web page ?

Matthew D Truch matt at truch.net
Tue Mar 29 19:04:29 CEST 2005

On Tue, Mar 29, 2005 at 05:27:37PM +0200, Brisset, Nicolas wrote:
> If have played around with a couple of CMS tools, and it is really easy
> to get an attractive website up and running. Content can then be added
> easily, without the need for any expert knowledge. I could probably even
> try to get something running sooner or later, provided that I have
> access to a web server where I can install mambo
> (http://www.mamboserver.com) for example. For this, all you need is a
> machine connected to the web, with Apache, PHP and MySQL (I dont't know
> about version prerequisites).

Does kst really need a webpage as 'fancy' as that?  I would think that
something more along the lines of the kmail homepage
(http://kmail.kde.org/) would be more than adequate.  I just feel that a
php-MySQL backend is overkill for something like this.

I'd be willing to 'code' up a kst page similar in style to the kmail
one, if people think that'd be good.

--
"No matter where you go, there you are."
matt at truch.net
http://matt.truch.net/