[Kst] Tutorial - now in DocBook

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 29 12:04:24 CEST 2005

OK, now I've got myself properly confused: the tutorial that I've just
converted to DocBook is Barth's "Kst Quick Tour" from
http://omega.astro.utoronto.ca/kst/tutorial/. In doing this, I'd completely
forgetten about Rick Chern's tutorial in kdeextragear-2/doc/kst/tutorial. The
two have some overlap, but aren't the same.

So, I'm not sure what the best thing to do now is (and in fact, what I was
trying to achieve previously). My suggestion would be:
1. Put Barth's Quick Tour into the main Handbook as its own chapter
2. Keep Rick's document separate, but put a Makefile.am in there, so it's
installed, and point to it in the Handbook.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Regards,
Philip