[Kst] Copy/Paste behavior

Andrew Walker arwalker at sumusltd.com
Wed Mar 16 18:03:14 CET 2005

Some menu items would need to change as obviously the shortcut (^C/^X)
can't do something different from the menu item.

George's incomplete code didn't - it simply copied a completely
empty plot to the new location (no curves, no labels, etc.)

The back-buffer idea is a good one, and I don't see why it couldn't
be made to work.

Again some menu items would need to change as obviously the shortcut (^V)
can't do something different from the menu item.