[Kst] Copy/Paste behavior

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 16 02:49:24 CET 2005

Seems pretty convenient.  I suggest the following tweaks:

easy:
-if no plots are selected, then copy (ctrl C or menu-copy) should copy the
current plot.

-Cut (ctrl-X) should be implemented

Not so easy:
-Copy between kst sessions
	(if we do this, it will require copying curves, vectors etc as well... could
be more trouble than it is worth)

-Copy/drag as a png to anywhere that supports png drops (eg, kmail...)
	This will be *very* convenient!  Can this be done extending the current
implementation?

	Is the current paste behavior what we want?  Would pasteing at the current
mouse location be better?

Question:
How easy will this implementation be to add copy/paste of other view objects,
like labels or labelboxes?

cbn