[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/kst

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Sat Mar 5 00:40:47 CET 2005

After quickly playing with it, it is very nice - window placement is much
easier!  But snap on resize will be good.

-The snap distance is larger than I expected.  This makes doing common things
even easier, but it means that the range of placements you can't have is
larger...  Can anyone think of why this could be a problem?