[Kst] Svn checkout questions

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Wed Jun 22 16:32:43 CEST 2005

> check out the full "graphics" module:
> svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/graphics
> then, in the top level directory do:
> $> make -f Makefile.cvs
> this will generate the configure script.  Run this configure
> script in the top level graphics directory- it will configure
> *all* the programs.  Then cd into the kst directory and run make.
I tried this at home today, and there was another problem. There is
indeed a Makefile.cvs in graphics/ but the anonymous checkout of
graphics/admin failed (there seems to be a reference to
https://svn.kde.org/... lying around somewhere). As a result, lacking
the admin subdir, "make -f Makefile.cvs" also fails.
I believe this problem should be solved by some KDE admins, but I don't
know how exactly. Maybe George will know whom to transfer this mail to ?

To sum up, anonymous svn checkout of the graphics module does not allow
to build it presently! I am surprised that nobody else reported this
before ?

Thanks for your help anyway, Ted !