[Kst] Svn checkout questions

Theodore Kisner kisner at physics.ucsb.edu
Wed Jun 22 16:03:39 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 22 June 2005 00:43, Brisset, Nicolas wrote:
> 1) I was able to checkout kst at home using the command "svn co
> svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/graphics/kst" but then I
> can't generate the Makefile. Do I have to checkout a higher-level
> directory, even though I'm only interested in kst at this point ? If so,
> which one ?

check out the full "graphics" module:

svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/graphics

then, in the top level directory do:

$> make -f Makefile.cvs

this will generate the configure script.  Run this configure script in the top
level graphics directory- it will configure *all* the programs.  Then cd into
the kst directory and run make.

So basically you have to configure all the software in the graphics module,
but you only need to actually build kst.

hope this helps,

-Ted