[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Sun Jun 5 22:34:48 CEST 2005

On Friday 03 June 2005 03:33, Barth Netterfield wrote:
> It seems to me that it would make some sense to the have the old icons
> installed in highcolor, and the new ones in crystalsvg.   Is this correct?
> If so, how do we do it?

   Yes, this can be done and does make sense.  I would make a second target
for icons in the makefile and have them install in a different dir.  So
basically

ciconsdir = $(kde_icondir/crystalsvg/22x22/actions
cicons_DATA = ....

or similar

> Also, I would like to generate larger action icons from the new svg's as
> well (32x32 and 48x48 or whatever is standard), for people w/ higher
> resolution screens.  How is this done?

   First, I would commit the svgz into CVS.  This is typical for KDE apps now.
As for generating the different resolutions, I'll have to look into it and
get back to you.  I haven't done this before.