[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Mon Jul 25 20:20:17 CEST 2005

On Friday 22 July 2005 16:50, Andrew Walker wrote:
> SVN commit 437713 by arwalker:
>
> Need to reset the labels if a plot has been resized, to ensure the plot
> alignment and margins are correctly calculated.
>
> +void KstLabel::resize( ) {
> +  Width = -1; // invalidate the width
> +  LineSpacing = -1;
> +  setDirty();
> +}

  This is further circumventing the cache that tries to avoid re-parsing and
re-rendering the label twice each time through.  It's probably not worth
hacking at the Kst2DPlot label code anymore.  The new renderer is complete
and ready to be hooked into Kst2DPlot and we really have to go that route.
It's not only faster and more accurate, it also supports more features and
seems to render more attractively.