[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Fri Jul 15 03:03:54 CEST 2005

On Thursday 14 July 2005 15:14, Rick Chern wrote:
> SVN commit 434602 by rchern:
>
> Remove force update for now - the Auto Threshold button will just use the
> latest values since the last update

  I think this is best, honestly.  The user may have made changes to the file
but as soon as an update triggers, they will be picked up.  The problem,
however, is if the object isn't being updated because no plot or object
depends on it.  There are some possibilities for what to do here.  We could
create a queue of objects that need to be updated and then start a progress
indicator that "spins" until the object is updated.  It's a bit of an
annoyance to the user, but I'm not sure if anything else is really correct.