[Kst] netCDF datasource in the works...

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Fri Jan 28 18:34:43 CET 2005

I just wanted to let you know that I have started looking at a netCDF
datasource, which seems easy to do based on the CDF datasource as both
formats share a common philosophy.
I will send it to George when it is ready.

While looking at this, it raised one question/concern : what happens if
it is difficult/time consuming or even impossible to implement the
frameCount(field) method (one example being a binary format which you
don't know how to parse and a library that does not provide access to
the information, but only returns some error once you reach the end of
data) ?