[Kst] Potential crash...

Andrew Walker arwalker at sumusltd.com
Thu Feb 10 22:02:41 CET 2005

I could make it crash by trying to load the old demo.kst file.
It is of course trivial to make it crash by changing the value of
vectag in the .kst file by hand.

If you call load() later and vectag is not found then it returns false.
The object is deleted and (obviously) not added to the global data object
list. There will be no crash.

Andrew