[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Tue Dec 20 21:42:42 CET 2005

On Tuesday 20 December 2005 13:08, Andrew Walker wrote:
> SVN commit 490073 by arwalker:
>
> CCBUG:118704 If vector is not in use then display Samples as -. Should this
> also be done for curves, histograms, equations, etc?

   I think "not in use" is the wrong case.  It should happen if the rvector
has never been loaded.  In order to do that, we'll need a new flag that gets
true the first time it's populated with data.  It should show the number of
samples otherwise.

   Also this current approach would be wrong if, for instance, the rvector is
in use in KstScript but has never been populated.