[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/devel-docs

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Fri Dec 16 16:02:16 CET 2005

>  M  +0 -3      RELEASE_PLAN
>

> --- trunk/extragear/graphics/kst/devel-docs/RELEASE_PLAN
> #488941:488942 @@ -7,14 +7,12 @@
>  		- Curve and images need reworking
>  		- Additional plot bindings?
>  		- Line and Arrow orientations fixed (1.2.1)
> -		- Collection.remove throws TypeError
>  		- address the kst object
>  		- Invalid child object creation
>  	- UI:
>  		- plot children adjust relative to the plot region
>  		- Printing
>  		- clipping of lines/arrows (1.2.1?)
Looking at this, it seems that plot objects are considered finished... I
tried to use some yesterday and I noticed a few problems. I haven't yet
bothered to report them (be it on the list or in bugzilla) because I
thought they were still being worked on. If that's not the case, where
should I report the remaining problems (some NEED to be fixed before
release) ? Yes, I know it's not good news :-(