[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/kst

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Wed Dec 7 07:27:35 CET 2005

On December 6, 2005 10:03 pm, George Staikos wrote:
> it's now possible to move child objects and make objects children of other
> objects that have the _container property.  Arrows, lines, labels and
> legends do not have the _container property.  The rest do.  It's not
> perfect, but it gets us started.  One significant bug is that children
> created inside an object are still parented to the top-level object until
> they are moved.

As an addition to this fix... how hard would it be to have cleanup layout work
with all view objects owned by the TLV, not just plots owned by the TLV?  I
think this would be good.  Otherwise, if you have a top level owned text box,
and you cleanup layout, very bad things are going to happen.

This takes a little more thought, but not tonight...