[Kst] Fwd: Kst installation instructions (fwd)

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Thu Aug 25 18:54:46 CEST 2005

Subject: Kst installation instructions (fwd)
Date: August 24, 2005 01:48 pm
From: Douglas Scott <dscott at phas.ubc.ca>
To: arwalker at sumusltd.com, netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca, mamd at ias.u-psud.fr

Here are instructions for how to install KST on a Mac, from Rick.  This
was considerably trickier than I'd expected (or was able to do myself!).
We should either pass these instructions on in the documentation or
simplify things somehow.  More and more computer-savvy people are buying
Macs I think, and so it's important that KST isn't hard to install.

Douglas