[Kst] Arguably a typo in kstavector.cpp

Andrew Coles andrew_coles at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 25 13:28:31 CEST 2005

To whomever recieves this email (George?),

I've come across a typo in kst; usually I change typos without issue, but I
thought I'd run this one past you as there might be a discrepency between
what is technically right and what you'd expect to see.

In kstavector.cpp, line 64:

"Saved vector contains less data than it claims."

Technically this should be:

"Saved vector contains fewer data than it claims."

, data being the plural of datum etc.  Obviously, some people find this a
little uncomfortable as data is rarely used correctly nowadays.  A more
modern alternative is:

"Saved vector contains fewer data points than it claims."

Could you let me know which one of these you prefer and I'll update as
appropriate.

Thanks,

Andrew