[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/plugins

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sat Apr 23 19:18:43 CEST 2005

On Saturday 23 April 2005 19:00, George Staikos wrote:
> Ok this is a problem.  I just did the exact opposite of this because the
> plugins don't link for me with $(all_libraries).  How do we fix this
> properly?  With $(all_libraries), gslcblas refuses to link.  The linker
> silently drops it.  Without $(all_libraries), it links fine.  I'm using
> SuSE 9.2.

OK, maybe I should explain _why_ I did that then. See, libgst lives
in /usr/local/lib, which isn't in the normal library search path, so it needs
-L /usr/local/lib at the very least to be found. This is normally done by
adding /usr/local/lib to --with-extra-libs, and it ends up in
$(all_libraries).

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot