[Kst] [ANNOUNCE] Kst 1.1.0 beta1

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Tue Apr 19 00:02:17 CEST 2005

Kst 1.1.0 beta1 has been uploaded to the KDE FTP servers and should be
available on the mirrors tomorrow.  I would appreciate feedback ASAP,
especially in the form of bug reports at http://bugs.kde.org/, so that we can
have a solid 1.1.0 final release.  This beta does not include time input
support yet.  It will be a part of beta2.  I did not have time to debug it
earlier.  Scripting support is present but is just a preview and subject to
change without notice.  It must be manually enabled with a configure switch
(--with-kst-scripting).  It is certainly incomplete, but feedback is very
much appreciated.  Kst 1.2.0 is going to be a "tools" release, and will
feature scripting as one of the main new features.

If all goes well and the time code is done on schedule, I will release beta2
at the end of the week, and the final code by the end of the month.