[Kst] Small request...

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Fri Apr 15 17:41:30 CEST 2005

> > > Frame 0 has always been the first frame in the file...
> So changing
> > > it now is out of the question I fear.
> >
> > I understand.
> >
> > > Perhaps we need a label reminding people of this fact....
> >
> > Yes, please :-)
>
>   Tooltip, "what's this", text label, or some combination of
> the three?
I'd say that many hasty users will not take time to look at the tooltip
of what's this ? Info. Even if these places should contain the
information as well (possibly with more details), I think we need to add
something like "(1st line=0)" (I hope you come up with something better
as native speakers) to the right of text labels asking for line numbers.