[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Fri Sep 24 05:45:12 CEST 2004

CVS commit by staikos:

- make curve width for printing configurable (it allows a delta, so you can
shift the width of all curves up or down by as many as 20 pixels)
- cleanup headers, pack bits
- remove enum entries for PSD curves and equation curves and #if 0 the related
code (do we need a new solution for this?  see Kst2DPlot)
- enhance our view object templates more to help with some of the above
  (and note that it triggered a gcc crash when not written as it currently is)

  M +43 -32    kst.cpp   1.238
  M +28 -4     kst2dplot.cpp   1.269
  M +53 -49    kst2dplot.h   1.109
  M +7 -3      kstbasecurve.h   1.23
  M +16 -3     kstprintoptionspage.cpp   1.3
  M +2 -1      kstprintoptionspage.h   1.3
  M +14 -0     kstviewobject.h   1.76