[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Sep 22 16:27:27 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 22 September 2004 06:21, Barth Netterfield wrote:
> Been thinking about this....
> we could make play a bit more clever:
>
>  -Iff you are in 'read to end' mode and paused, play goes to 'read to end'
> mode and not paused (ie, same as hitting pause).
>  Otherwise, play goes to 'count from end mode'.
>
> Q: if you are in 'read to end' and not paused, what should 'play' do?
>
> thoughts?

  I considered this but I don't think it's possible.  "read to end" is
something that is vector specific...  One could have 2 vectors plotted, one
of each configuration.  Then which do we choose? (or do we push the decisions
on this into KstRVector?)

KDE Developer			http://www.kde.org/
Staikos Computing Services Inc.	http://www.staikos.net/