[Kst] Real time monitoring

Alex Dubov oakad at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 17:31:07 CEST 2004

Hello.
I wonder, whether there are facilities for real-time
data monitoring in kst? It seems that there are some
provisions for data streaming, but documentation is
very unclear.
Currently, I have to set-up a temperature monitoring
facility with few termometers and I want kst to
display running plots of temperature in real time. Is
it currently possible (and how)? If no, what shall be
done to allow it? I have a decent programming
background and I can probably implement all needed
functionality, but there are no "TODO" items on this
topic and documentation is incomplete.
Thus, I decided to ask for your advice before starting
the work. Sure enough, I'll submit all my work back to
you (if I'll do something).

Thanks ahead.