[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Sun Oct 31 23:34:28 CET 2004

CVS commit by staikos:

add datasource configuration support to the vector dialog, and an example with
the ascii source.  data wizard still needs to earn this button.

There is a bit of a logic problem remaining with this.  It's conceivable that
the user needs to configure the data source before he can read his file, but
the configuration can't be accessed until a data source is found that can read
the file.  I think we need to add datasource configuration elsewhere also.
This is a pre-1.0 issue.

  A            datasources/ascii/asciiconfig.ui   1.1
  M +1 -0      kst.cpp   1.254
  M +5 -0      kstdatasource.cpp   1.44
  M +4 -0      kstdatasource.h   1.26
  M +10 -1     kstvectordialog_i.cpp   1.55
  M +2 -0      datasources/ascii/.cvsignore   1.2
  M +1 -1      datasources/ascii/Makefile.am   1.2
  M +46 -7     datasources/ascii/ascii.cpp   1.27
  M +19 -18    datasources/ascii/ascii.h   1.10