[Kst] Updated Release Schedule

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Thu Oct 28 19:46:57 CEST 2004

On October 28, 2004 12:44 pm, you wrote:
> > A lot of features have been added since Rick left.  Can we add
> > documentation updates to the list of things to do during HEAD freeze? or
> > is that already too late? If we update the English docs, do the
> > un-re-translated docs go forward, or get dumped?  How does that all work.
>
>    We have to do that before i18n freeze.  I was thinking about this too,
> but I really don't know if we can do it in time.  Is it worth holding back?

Is it possible to:
	Update English docs starting ASAP and continuing through HEAD freeze.
	Release 1.0.0 with some/many translated docs not up to date.  (I think we are
talking about additions, not modifications, in general)
	Release 1.0.1 in 2 weeks with updated translations and whatever CBF's show
up.

Seems like the best to me, if possible.