[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Oct 27 00:11:33 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 26 October 2004 17:27, Andrew Walker wrote:
> CVS commit by arwalker:
>
> Show progress update when loading data from the command line.
> I think this addresses most, if not all, cases of long periods of an
> inactive user-interface. Please submit a new bug report, or re-open this
> one, if there are others.

  I have to get back to you on this but I think I had found another couple of
cases of this.  I can check later this evening.  Meanwhile there are a few
progress dialogs that need conversion as they still use the processEvents()
mechanism.  I also have a large, incomplete patch for the statusbar and
progressbar (just polishing) that need to be finished.  They're just too low
priority right now, but hopefully sometime in the next week.