[Kst] New Idea for Filters

Andrew Walker arwalker at sumusltd.com
Thu Oct 21 18:14:53 CEST 2004

I don't see why you would want to remove it, as it identifies
what can be used as a filter. I'm not sure what you are trying
to do here, but I don't believe there's any need for changes.
If you're doing this to make filters work in equations then
feel free to add new fields, but I'd rather that you left the
working ones alone.

Andrew