[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/kst [POSSIBLY UNSAFE]

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Fri Oct 8 01:39:21 CEST 2004

On Thursday 07 October 2004 16:49, Andrew Walker wrote:
> CVS commit by arwalker:
>
> When display in the YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS.SS format set the [+0] where the
> time has the most zeroes for the time component. The date component is
> ignored as obviously it will never have zeroes.
>
> It is difficult to use any existing classes for the time/date configuration
> as they require conversion to some intermediate format, which does not have
> the necessary range or accuracy. I will investigate further though.

  If you are referring to what I mentioned before regarding KCalendarSystem,
that's mainly for output, not representation.  You need to pass dates through
it to get the output in a properly internationalized format.  I am certain
that it is powerful and flexible enough for our needs.

KDE Developer			http://www.kde.org/
Staikos Computing Services Inc.	http://www.staikos.net/