[Kst] startup dialog

Matthew D Truch matt at truch.net
Thu Oct 7 18:00:58 CEST 2004

> iii) If the dialog were change as follows, it would be more useful to me:
> [fill in the blank]

I (complete and total personal bias) would like to see the following
changes:

- The startup dialog is the first page of the data wizard, (with the
addition of the recently opened files region, as well as the "check box
to disable/enable on startup").

- If you give a datafile to the data wizard that is actually a .kst
file, clicking next opens the .kst and none of the rest of the data
wizard appears.

- If you give a datafile to the datawizard that is a real datafile, the
data wizard behaves as it does now.

- If you start kst with any command line options, the startup dialog
(data wizard) does not display, regardless of my settings (I'm pretty
sure this is the current behavior).

This is beacuse 99.99% of the time I start kst without any command line
options, I want to use the data wizard right off the bat (or rarely open
a .kst file).

--
"Two Hundred -- And Forty Dollars -- Worth of Pudding -- Aww Yeah!"
matt at truch.net
http://matt.truch.net/