[Kst] Curve Hints

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Fri Oct 1 16:10:50 CEST 2004

I've implemented Curve Hints in CVS now.  There are probably more places to
hook them in for access by the user, but for now, just the data manager.
Meanwhile, I have added support for Equations, but all the other data objects
need their hints defined.  Feel free to add them if you like....  I don't
know when I'll get around to it.

Known bugs:
1) Changing vector names doesn't automatically update the hints.  The objects
need to do it themselves, and KstEquation doesn't.  (There is another trick
to do this automatically.  I can write about it later if anyone is
interested.)
2) The new curve name is horrible and will clash.
3) It should be able to stick it in a plot automatically too I think.

Feedback definitely welcome...