[Kst] Kst 1.0.0 Package available for testing

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Nov 24 06:26:08 CET 2004

On Tuesday 23 November 2004 22:48, Matthew D Truch wrote:
> > If I don't hear any complaints and don't find any problems myself by
> > midnight, I will upload it to ftp.kde.org.  I'll announce on the list if
> > I update the package.
>
> No complaints here.  I have rpms for Redhat 9, Fedora Core 1, and
> Fedora Core 3.

  Please upload all of them.  Source package is going up right now.

> Since RH9 and FC1 are based on kde 3.1, they are missing certain macros
> that translators use to easily insert their names as the translator in
> the docs.  Therefore, to compile, I have to use the attached patch.  I
> don't know how right it would be for me to distribute packages with this
> patch.  If I don't hear otherwise, I'll only upload the FC3 rpms to the
> ftp server.

   It's ok to apply your patch since that tag was unsupported before 3.1.  If
the developer wanted that name in the docs in previous versions, they should
have left it in the old format.  I'll talk to the translators about this for
the next release.