[Kst] KJSEmbed

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Wed Nov 24 00:28:25 CET 2004

Any particular reason we can't remove it from 1.0?  It is completely
undocumented, and not even close to a stable interface, so in fact removing
from 1.0 is probably the correct approach (so changes won't trigger 2.0...)

We can add it back in once we have defined the bindings, in a feature release.

cbn