[Kst] Kst tutorial

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Nov 17 15:06:21 CET 2004

On Wednesday 17 November 2004 08:36, Hasso Tepper wrote:
> Seems that kst tutorial isn't installed anywhere. Why? Where can I read it?
> What will happen with translation?

   I'm working on it right now actually.  We're a bit undecided on what to do
with it at this point.  I do have some questions:
1) Where should we install this tutorial to?  is there a specific location?
2) What should I do with the sample data and .kst files?  The data is 6MB
right now, but it compresses to less than 1MB with gzip, even further with
bzip2.

   Also, iis it possible to get a status update from the translators who are
working on Kst?  We're hoping to release 1.0.0 on the 22nd.  I will gladly
accommodate a 1.0.1 release with updated translations if that helps.

(Please CC: kst at kde.org because there are other Kst developers, and even I'm
not on kde-i18n-doc at .)