[Kst] Un-OKed patches

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Nov 10 12:07:59 CET 2004

On Tuesday 09 November 2004 16:38, Barth Netterfield wrote:
> Are there currently any patches waiting for confirmation for 1.0?
> I've lost track.  If so, please re-send.

  I think we're ok right now.  I guess if you see something that I put into
the HFI branch and push the stable tag past that you want in HEAD, please
tell me and I'll look at forward porting.

   I'm just doing some last fixes and testing and I should be able to commit
code to update PSDs on a delayed timer, including your old idea of updating
even during pause.  It shook out a bug in PSD's update() too.