[Kst] kst_hfi_calib_branch: kdeextragear-2/kst/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Sat Nov 6 19:15:30 CET 2004

On Saturday 06 November 2004 13:02, Barth Netterfield wrote:
> Can we back port some of these after a week of hifi testing for 1.0.0?  Or
> are they for 1.0.1?

   The datasource one I'm just waiting for patch approval on.  I don't think
the string sorting should be backported because it's basically a new feature,
and well, we really need to draw the line somewhere.  We might have more
intrusive changes later this week.  After 1.0 I can merge the whole branch.

> Also, can you package up a 1.0.0RC1?
> It doesn't need to go to kdeapps, but should go everywhere else.

  Yup.