[Kst] Patch for 92604

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Nov 3 05:51:46 CET 2004

On Tuesday 02 November 2004 18:37, Barth Netterfield wrote:
> On November 3, 2004 02:46 am, George Staikos wrote:
> >    I think this fix should wait until 1.1, if for no other reason than
> > the i18n changes.
> I missed the i18n changes.  What were they?  Also, I thought we decided
> that i18n were acceptable through tonight (but not beyond).

   I was looking at the .ui file.  For some reason the messages were all 
shuffled around, but they weren't actually changed so I guess it's OK.  I 
just did a verify of each message.  The changes made shouldn't introduce new 
messages or fuzzies.  (But be careful - changing .ui files very often can 
change strings.)
> In any case, making it clear what directory is being used is enough of a
> help, that I think we need something.

  Ah I see you had that in one of your messages.  Anyway I already told the 
i18n team that we were frozen as of last night.  Can we now agree that we are 

  This patch in question can stay in, but I still have those other concerns I 
mentioned before.

George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/
Staikos Computing Services Inc.		http://www.staikos.net/

More information about the Kst mailing list