[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Sun May 23 06:04:37 CEST 2004

On Saturday 22 May 2004 21:40, C. Barth Netterfield wrote:
> On Saturday 22 May 2004 11:36 am, Andrew Walker wrote:
> > My preference would be to leave it. Yes, its convenient to
> > have it when testing the new windowing functionality.
> > However, by doing this you're not testing the new code in
> > context, which I think is a serious concern.
>
> I tend to agree - try testing from the command line and see how convenient
> that is...

   It's great for testing core functionality, but for testing and developing
the layout mode code, it's quite cumbersome.  I want to have > 9 plots (so I
get 3 columns), and add and remove many plots dynamically.  I need this to
test all the possible interactions, and they can be quite complex at times.
One-click creation of [empy -> fast painting] plots is extremely useful for
this.